Dr.-Ing. Stephan Preihs
PGP-Fingerprint: 8488 4E92 D29F 2A55 F4C2 9F7A 95F3 BE34 2BB2 78F0
Stephan Preihs received his Dipl.-Ing. degree in electrical engineering, with an emphasis on communications engineering and high frequency technology, from the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover in 2010.
Since August of 2010, he has been working as a research assistant towards a doctoral degree (Dr.-Ing.) at the Institut für Informationsverarbeitung (TNT) of the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover where he graduated in September of 2016.
Since the beginning of 2017 he is working as a postdoctoral researcher and coordinator at the Institut für Kommunikationstechnik of the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover.
- Multirate signal processing and audio coding
- Signal detection and classification tasks
- Psychoacoustics and their models
- Coordinator of student laboratory "Audiokommunikation und Akustik"
- Coordinator of student laboratory "Übertragungstechnik"
- Teacher of student laboratory "3D-Audio - Fundamentals of spatial audio reproduction systems"
- Part of the organization team and member of the scientific advisory board of DAGA2020
Please get in contact if you are interested in audio signal processing and want to do your master or bachelor thesis with me. Open topics can be found on our website.